Breaking News

Navigation

Monday 23 March 2015

Aussie Hair Products | Review

I have always had problems with my hair! I used to dye my hair a lot when I was younger. Starting to bleach my hair at the age of twelve and continuing to until I was in my late teens had a terrible effect on my hair to the point that a few months ago I had to have 7 inches taken off my hairs length to get it to a stage where there was some health back into it! - an experience which I found very traumatic after growing my hair for about two years to get it to a length I was happy with. My hair was ok for a few weeks, but due to the amount of damage I have done it it over the past decade or more it has a habit of becoming very tangled and coarse as soon as it gets past my shoulders in length. 

I started using the Aussie Formula hair products, specifically the Volume shampoo and conditioner about a month ago. 

I found that they did indeed put a lot of volume into my hair and I was impressed at the improvement in the quality of my hair after just one wash. I did, however find that if I left my hair for a second day without washing it I would start to get tangled again throughout the day unless I used hairspray - which I don't like to use too much in my hair. 



I had been recommended the Aussie Formula 3 Minute Miracle treatment by a friend when I had had my hair ombré'd to help keep the ends healthy and it had worked really well. 

I decided to start using it again and now use it at least once a week as a hair mask. I've inly used this product (this time around) twice now and I can safely say I'm absolutely in love! I found that my hair feels so much softer and is much more easily managed. It also doesn't tangle half as much and I can, and currently am, in third day hair without the ends becoming coarse and my hair doesn't look greasy at all - another problem I find with my often with hair being it getting greasy quickly due to me having a habit of running my fingers through my fringe!

All in all I am so impressed with the Aussie Formula shampoo and condition and especially the 3 Minute Miracle treatment. I would definitely recommend these lines to anyone with dry or coarse hair - or even hair that gets greasy quickly. It's suitable for a variety of hair types and really good value for such a well-working product!

Do you use any Aussie products? Let me know in the comments below what you find best tackles tangled, coarse hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.