Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 14 March 2015

Beauty Essentials | Latest Avon Products


I love Avon, and I always go overboard in the catalogues. There are a number of items that are available in the Avon brochures at the moment that I have tried before, or a new products that I have been testing which are definite favourites and essentials I'm going to put into my beauty routine...


[A] Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara
I absolutely love this mascara. It's definitely one of my night wear mascaras, as they thin wand means you can get the mascara fro, right at the bottom of your lashes, all the way to the tip. It gives amazing volume and is available not only in 'Blackest Black', but also in brown. It's really good to use if you want to get a dramatic look without wearing false lashes or if you want to enhance your smokey eye.

[B] Avon Bright Start Fresh Look Foundation
This foundation has been an amazing addition to my makeup collection. I suffer from quite dry skin and tend look quite washed out in the mornings, especially on the apples of my cheeks. The foundation, despite being a liquid foundation, doesn't leave a greasy look to your face, and gives reasonable coverage. I would suggest if you want a lot of coverage, you would need to use a concealer as well, as it remind me more of an illuminating moisturiser or a tinted moisturiser than a full coverage foundation.

[C] Hortence Sentiment Bracelet
While I haven't purchased one of these, one of my friends who is an Avon Representative has shown me the white and gold bracelet, which she has bought for her Mum for Mother's Day. They are really light weight, beautiful bracelets that would be perfect for any kind of present (or even a little treat for yourself). They are available in a number of colours, so cater for a wide variety of people. They look really thin, but they are strong and I think are stunning, especially with the spring and summer months approaching, they will make a nice alternative to bangles.

[D] Avon Care Intensive Relief SOS Cream
Another cream to help dry skin - but this one is incredibly effective. Not only does it help dry skin, it moisturises deep in to your skin. I have been borrowing my friends recently to use on my forehead where I have particularly dry skin at the moment and saw a major difference, especially when applying makeup after just a few days of using it. I would definitely recommend this for anyone wanting something a little stronger, but that's still gentle to your skin.

[E] Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick
I have been wearing a lot of matte lipsticks at the moment, and this is a fantastic addition to my makeup collection. The colours are really bright and stay on for ages! I got mind in the colour 'Caring Coral' which is a stunning peachy-orange colour, but they do a massive variety of colours from 'Warm Honey' which is a very nude, slightly brown tint colour, to 'Fresh Fig' which is a pale pinky-purple, to 'Red Velvet', a stunning bright red. The colours cater for every skin tone and mood and the tube is so adorable! I will definitely be getting the 'Tea Rose' and 'Soft Coral' colours when I make my next order!


[F] Foot Works Beautiful Lavender Comforting 3 in 1 Mask
I use face masks a lot, and I tend to find them generally good - but they tend to leave my skin feeling amazing for one or two days and then my skin seems to go worse than it was before. While this mask isn't a miracle worker, and my skin starts to dry out if I've not used moisturiser religiously a few days later, it certainly smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling incredibly for a few days. I think if I were to use this product more regularly I would see more of an effect, but you don't get a massive amount in the tube and I don't want to have to order one every month! Despite all this, it smells incredible and is really calming and comforting - I like to put face masks on when I'm getting in the bath with candles on - that's what they are meant to be - relaxing! And this lavender scented face mask is definitely relaxing.

[G] Foot Works Beautiful Lavender Comforting Foot and Leg Spray
While I initially thought that foot and leg spray was a weird concept it works wonders for me, and anyone else that has to be on their feet for long periods of time. The spray cools down your legs and feet and leaves you feeling refreshed. I use this spray every time I go bowling as it revealed my stress and feels really refreshing after I've had a hot shower to help my muscle aching. It's not really an essential thing you need to have in your beauty regime, but it's certainly a luxury and, despite sounding weird, is really lovely.

[H] Avon Metallic Effect Mail Enamel
For that special occasion when you want to have a metallic effect on your nails, there is no product I love more than borrowing my friends Avon Metallic Effect Enamel. It's incredibly long lasting, and gives a really nice sheen to your nails, without making them look glittery in an over the top tacky way. There are a number of different colours, and they are all really subtle, easy to apply, fast drying nail varnishes, especially good for a special night out or a party. They also have a high reflective finish which will make you stand out from the crowd in any environment. They do four incredible colours; gold, silver, plum and khaki.

[I] Annaleise Necklace
This is something that I don't yet own, but I can't wait to. I think the bold white blocked background is really stand out, and I love the colour combinations of the pink, orange and gold. I think it has quite an Aztec look to it which I think will go amazingly with either a plain black or white simple dress. Staple jewellery pieces are a must have for the spring!

I hope you enjoyed all the Avon products I have reviewed in this blog. If you own any of them let me know what you think down below!

2 comments:

Modicare Distribution Point said...

Avon Products one of the best and useful for beauty care. Shop Now!

Modicare Distribution Point said...

Avon Productsone of the best and useful for beauty care. Shop Now!

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.