Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 14 March 2015

w7 Beauty Outlet | Haul

I have to admit, I'm not a massive fan out outlet villages, but Junction32 in Castleford here in Yorkshire was a pleasent surprise. I was expecting to be surrounded with shops I can find on my local high street just filled with the sale items from last season that nobody wanted. However, I was amazed to find some really interesting shops, some I had never heard of, or had only found online before with incredible discounts on new items. I found so many smaller shops selling intricate homeware and high end shops with brilliant discounts. I was very tempted, if I had the money, to buy a table which was designed out of an old 1940's bicycle, compelte with handlebars that was just beautiful. The shop that was top of my list, and the shop I spend my money in was the w7 Beauty Outlet, where I found a number of products I have been looking to buy recently, but have been holding back because of having no money to spare - however, with the fantastic prices at Junction32, I couldn't resist, and thought I would share them with you on here...


What I got...

Beauty by Zazie | Eyelash Curlers
RRP £2.99, Spent £0.99
I have been looking for ages for eyelash curlers which actually have a noticeable effect on my lashes without mascara on, as sometimes, if I'm just popping to see my friends for a catch up and a cup of tea, I can't be botheres with a full face of makeup! I've not really had much experience with Zazie products, but I was pleasently surprised that they work pretty well - I was definitely attracted to the thick cushion and frame on the curlers!

Famous | First Date Blush
RRP £4.99, Spent £1.99
I've become quite a fan of the Famous makeups recently, particularly their blushers and eye shadows. I got blusher in the shade 'Charlize' which looks like a hot pink, but when on has a subtle pink tone to it that's really nice - and fits the name 'first date' really well. The container is really cute as well as it's bright pink and has a silver cheetah (I think) design on it. It's really handy and I'm impressed with the size of the product as well, especially since it includes a decent size mirror!

w7 | Nail Polishes
RRP £4.99, Spent £1.99
I got two colours in the w7 nail polishes - I got colours '160: Ruby', which is a beautyfil plum-red colour, whcih I am loving, especially with some of the floral patterns which I've been seeing on the catwalks now that Spring is approaching, and '34: White', which says it all really - it's just a nice bright white, which I've been meaning to get as a lot of the white's I've found are quite thin, whereas the w7 products always, for me anyway, produce flawless nails in bright colours with just one or two coats max! I got, as a freebie from my Cosmetics Fairy order last month, a set of false nails which were white with black stripes down the centre, which I would love to try to re-create myself with some tape and some different colours (hopefully I've even be able to get a YouTube video up of that too!

w7 | The Honey Queen Honeycomb Blusher
RRP £5.99, Spent £2.99
I think this product is so beautiful and cute. It comes in an adorable small box, which includes a soft ended compact blusher brush and has a perfect balance of pinks, golds and browns in a honeycomb pattern to create a blush thats great for everyday use, especially now the weather is getting warmer, giving your cheekes a more bronzed look. There was only one shade as far as I could tell, but the mixture of tones are perfect for any skin tone.

w7 | Eye Colour Palette
RRP £9.99, Spent £5.99
I've always been a fan of the 'In the...' eye colour palettes from w7 - I got the 'In the Nude' palette, which gives you 12 shades ranging from a beige colour highlighter, all the way through browns, purples and golds to a dark maroon. A lot of the makeup I wear, particuarly eye shadows tend to be more on the suble side, and I've been wanting to get one of the w7 palettes for ages because they are so easy to take around with you and you get the double ended brush included!

CK Calvin Klein | Lipstick
RRP £9.99, Spent £2.99
Possibly my best deal of the day was my Calvin Klein lipstick. I got the shade '31139: Desire' which is a beautiful pinky maroon colour. I have a lipstick similar to this from my Cosmetics Fairy haul, although I wanted something that was a little more toned down and matt, which this lipstick fits both of those purposes! The price is something that attracted me, definitely. I have never used any of the Calvin Klein lipsticks before, but I was pleasently surprised it's very long lasting and really matt which looks incredible! There were so many colours to choose from I almost got ten!


I hope you enjoyed this haul - watch it on YouTube below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.