Breaking News

Navigation

Saturday 14 March 2015

Spring Cath Kidston Favourites

I am absolutely in love with Cath Kidston. The first thing I plan on doing when I own my own house is decking the whole place out with fabulous Cath Kidston homewares! Their intricate designs are so beautiful, and I have a number of favourites I have had my eye on this month... My favourite patterns at Cath Kidston this season have definitely been the Cranham and Garden Birds designs. One thing they are brilliant at is colour combinations - I especially love the green, blue and red colour scheme of the Garden Birds designs.


Sheep Tea Cosy (£22.00), Painted Daisy Cushion (£22.00), Set of 4 Clifton Rose Central Bowls (£36.00), 
Guards Salt and Pepper Shakers (£18.00), Cranham Teapot (£28.00), Garden Birds Cushion Cover (from £10.50), 
Budgies Billie Mug (£6.50)


There are so many thing I'm loving at Cath Kidston at the moment. I love the colour scheme they have in at the moment with the greens, reds, pinks and yellows. It's very much a Spring collection down to a tee. What are your favourite Cath Kidston things currently? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.