Breaking News

Navigation

Sunday 29 March 2015

Time To Myself | Playlist

I often find that after a stressful day, or just a day where I find myself wanting to spend some time to myself, music is one passion of mine which I will allow in to my personal space. It's so important to take the time to look after ourselves, and this doesn't have to be something physical like buying the latest skin care products or making sure we get our five a day, it can be something mental - which can be a very powerful tool.

I want to share with you today the current playlist from my Spotify account which I listen to when I'm having some 'me time'. I have listened to this playlist everywhere from walking to university if I'm preparing myself mentally for an exam, to in the bath, to curled up in my pyjamas and duvet on the sofa. Music can have such a magical and overwhelming impression on our moods, and I especially, find that it calms me down and makes me feel happier when I truly need it to...and when chocolate won't help!

My playlist

Alt-J | Breezeblocks
Hozier | Take Me To Church
Bastille | Pompeii
Everything Everything | MY KZ, UR BF
Rihanna ft. Kanye West | FourFiveSeconds
James Bay | Hold Back The River
Ed Sheeran | I See Fire
Ellie Goulding | Love Me Like You Do
Kygo ft. Conrad Sewell | Firestone
Sam Smith | Stay With Me
George Ezra | Budapest
Mumford & Sons | Believe
Ed Sheeran | Bloodstream
Sia | Chandelier
Sam Smith | I'm Not The Only One
Echosmith | Cool Kids
James Bay | Let It Go
George Ezra | Blame It On Me
Kyro ft Parson James | Stole The Show
Vance Joy | Riptide
Passenger | Let Her Go

I hope you enjoy this playlist and that it has the same effect on you as it does me and makes you smile and feel relaxed in this crazy world, even if for only a little while.

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:kenzie_ox:playlist:0fjRaQQIOEx9vUWTbgcCu8" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great playlist it really did make me smile listening to the songs - some are amongst my favourites! Isn't it great when you get time to just sit and listen!

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.