Breaking News

Navigation

Thursday 23 April 2015

5 April Favourites | Bloggers

As part of my procrastination whilst writing my dissertation, I read a lot more blog posts that I usually have time for in the day. I've visited my favourite go to blogs and discovered some new ones along the way, so, follow me on a journey through my favourite five blogs of the now for April.

Hopefully these bloggers won't mind me mentioning their blogs and URLs! If you do, let me know and I'll take you off the list! ❤️️

Reading blogs has been a staple part of my days for the past few years, but finally getting the confidence to start my own blog has meant that I have discovered so many more people through social media apps like Twitter and Bloglovin' and been introduced to so many more amazing blogs and wonderful bloggers! Whilst I'm no literary genius and probably couldn't tell you the difference between a Shakespeare play and a Lord Byron poem, I like to think that I have some skills in recognising humour and skill in other people writing (#ifoundauseformyGCSEs).

The reasons why I love each of these blogs fall under similar categories from fantastic photography to unique posts to variety and gripping writing styles! I would strongly suggest checking out all of these blogs, even if you don't end up reading any of them, they are fantastic examples of blogs which tick all of the boxes (for me, as a reader, anyway!)

My Top 5 Blogs of April

Petals of Perfection | Sophie Edwards
@PetalsofPerfect // http://www.petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk

Kirsty Ralph
@KirstyRalph11 // www.kirstyralph.co.uk

Conk's Canister | Constance Cleveland
@conkscanister // www.conkscasister.blogspot.com

Rock. Paper. Glam | Ellese Launer
@elleselauner // www.rockpaperglam.com

She Might Be Loved | Georgina Grogan
@GeorginaGrogan_ // www.shemightbeloved.com

Some of these you may have heard of, some of them you may have not - but that's the beauty of the blogging community, there are so many people out there with so many fantastic and unique ideas and opinions! Hopefully with this post I have shared the things that have made me happy, especially in my dissertation writing frenzy week, and have helped you either find something new to love or rekindled a love you lost! Let me know your favourite bloggers in the comments below ❤️️

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I love all these blogs!

Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the mention. I'm so glad you enjoy my posts. I love you xx

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are both enjoying this and other blogs. No worries Kirsty - I couldn't miss off one of my best friends! :) Love you! xx

Sophie Edwards said...

Thank you so much! It's still baffles me that people actually read my blog and enjoy it haha! 💗 xxx

Unknown said...

I know how you feel! I was getting 40-50 views a day after a month of blogging and that was overwhelming to me! I got 500 views the past two days alone and I cant even begin to express how grateful and surprised I am that people know my blog exists! Blog love! Keep up the great posts and work girls :) xx

Sophie Edwards said...

You deserve all the views and follows :)

a said...

Aww. Thank you so much! You are seriously the sweetest person ever *insert kissy face. Love you <3

Unknown said...

Love you! :) x

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.