Breaking News

Navigation

Monday 6 April 2015

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty | Tag

We all over indulge or have those moments when we feel like we want to use the cheapest stuff we can find - either way, these deadly sins of beauty are done by each and every one of us - including me! I've done the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag to explore some of the ways that I over or under indulge in my favourite brands and cosmetics.



1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most expensive would be my Laura Mercier Watercolour Mist Eye & Cheek Palette which was £45. That's about the only expensive thing I own and it was a gift and doesn't get touched really! I'm too scared. My least expensive would probably be my Asda George lipsticks which I have 7 in all in a range of colours which I've gotten got anywhere between £3 and £5 each. Other than that the only cheaper thing would be my MUA single eye shadows which were £1 each.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
I love my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, it gives really incredible coverage, but because it has small bits of shiny stuff in if you get in the wrong light, especially a harsh light you look like a Twilight vampire!


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I really love the taste of the Max Factor lip balm I have. It's a moisturising tinted lip balm in Posh Poppy, but it tastes like grapefruit to me.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Primer. Especially my eyeshadow and eyelash primer. Well...any primer really. For day to day wear I sometimes simply forget!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
My new Barry M contour kit has given me a massive confidence boost recently. I have quite a fat face and it gives me more self confidence. 
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I find eyes a very attractive feature. 
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
 
Anything by Nars or MAC. MAC because it's expensive on the most part and I can't afford to buy all the things I want all at once! And Nars because I have heard such good things and would love to try some of their products but it's not as easy to get in the UK. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I thought it would be an interesting one to do as something different. Let me know your deadly sins by linking your blog in the comments below to your tag.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm nicking this x

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.