Breaking News

Navigation

Sunday 26 April 2015

9 Places I Want To Visit Before I Die

I have had the great fortune of having travelled to some of the most amazing and beautiful places in the world, including outstanding countries such as Costa Rica and Thailand, and classic beautiful, heritage filled cities such as Prague, but there are still a number of places I would love to visit before I die. Nine of the most interesting places I would like to visit (when I can afford it) are below.

As I have not been to these places, they are places I have seen on the internet or in books, I do not own the rights to any of the images used, they are all from internet sources such as travel websites and news websites - all website sources are listed under the relevant locations.

1 | Zhangye Danxia Landform, China
image from: www.chinahighlights.com


2 | Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
www.lonelyplanet.com/bolivia



3 | Angkor Wat, Cambodia
www.telegraph.co.uk/travel.activityandadventure.trip-of-a-lifetime


4 | Bamboo Forest, Japan
www.thousandwonders.net


5 | Pumukkale, Turkey
www.timelettings.com



6 | Venice, Italy
www.telegraph.co.uk


7 | Bora Bora, French Polynesia
www.tripadvisor.com


8 | Tulip Fields, Netherlands
www.dailymail.co.uk


9 | Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland
www.travel.nationalgeographic.com


Hopefully you have found some new and interesting places that you would like to visit. If you have visited any of these places, please let me know more about them in the comments below!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

China has always been a place I want to visit. For the history and the Great Wall. Same with history but more towards Rome than Venice! We should go to Italy together! Xx

Anonymous said...

These places look absolutely amazing! Iceland and Venice are high up on my list of places to visit! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to go to Itlay! My parents are going to Venice on Wednesday and I'm soooo jealous! x

Unknown said...

Thanks :) that's really sweet of you - I've already done a Leibster Award last month - you can find it here: http://rachaelmckenzie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/my-liebster-award-answers.html. Thanks for your nomination though! xx

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.