Breaking News

Navigation

Sunday 5 April 2015

My First Time


I saw the 'My First Time' tag around a while back, and have watched a number on various YouTube channels, and wanted to do one for myself for my blog - it seemed like a good opportunity to share some more personal things with you other than what I want my house to look like in the future or what I slap on my face of a morning...Plus I'm always one for a decent innuendo... 

So let's get it on!

1. First Youtube video you ever watched?
    The first video I ever watched on YouTube was God only knows! Although my first subscription was to the Yogscast, so probably something gaming related...I'm sorry to disappoint if you expected to be a blogger or something beauty orientated. If it helps, Sprinkle of Glitter was my second subscription

2. First person you subscribed to on YouTube?
    As above, the Yogscast. Back then it was BlueXephos, then Yogscast 1 (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong), now its Yogscast Lewis & Simon, although I'm subscribed to other Yogs too

3. Do you still talk to your first love? 
    Yes, very rarely. We still have a slightly rocky relationship, despite being broken up for over six years now...

4. First kiss?
     When I was ten years old, in my final year of primary school I had my first boyfriend - not that I understood what a boyfriend was at that point. We had our first kiss in his living room whilst watching cartoon and eating ham sandwiches when we were in our first year of high school (I was still ten years old at this point)

5. First alcoholic drink? 
     At the tender age of thirteen, my friend Casey and me got a bottle of blue WKD. I can't for the life of me remember where we got it from, but I think we got it out of one of our parents alcohol cupboards. We had half a bottle each under the duvet of my bed in the wee hours of the morning, and I was sick the whole next day #rebelchild

6. First car?
    I'm only on my second car at the moment, which is a Ford Focus. But my first car was a black Vauxhall Corsa, which is the same kind of car I learnt to drive in

7. First job? 
    I was a fairly lazy teenager, so didn't have my first job until I came to university when I was 18, and I worked as an instructor/demonstrator/teacher for a company which did afternoon club sessions, assemblies and Science Fair days for primary schools and communities

8. First pet?
     My first pet was actually my Mum's, which was a Siamese cat called Blu. The first pet that was officially mine, we got when I was ten, and he is still with us today just a little more frail and slow, and he is a West Highland White Terrier called Harry (I had/have an obsession with Harry Potter)


9. First celebrity crush?
    The first celebrity I seem to remember having a poster of was Johnny Depp. I say poster, I printed off a picture of him in Benny and Joon and stuck it to my wall. Although, me and my friend, Casey, used to have the hots for the guys in Steps #cringe

10. First real boyfriend?
       My first real boyfriend was also my first love mentioned above. We went out from the age of fifteen until I was eighteen and he was nineteen. I lost my virginity to him, and we were really in love. It just went tit's up when we moved in together, as we had been long distance until then. Turns out you really don't know someone unless you live with them. He wasn't a bad person, not at all - we just matured to like different things and value different things

11. Who was the First person to text you today?
      I got a text from my Mum, who is also my best friend (tied with my Dad) - and I know that seems cliche, but me and my Mum argue all the time because we are so similar, but we always know what to do if the other is feeling down

12. Who was your First grade teacher? 
      The first teacher I remember vividly was when I was in Year 2 (in Red class) at primary school, when I had a teacher called Mrs LaCapontier (that's probably spelt completely wrong). I loved her classes as she always let us draw and we were in the classroom that overlooked the playground and the fields

13. Where was your First sleepover? 
      Probably at my house, or at my neighbour Anna's house. We both lived so close to each other (as in our back gardens touch) that when friends came over it was easier to go to either one of our houses - although I did have a lot of sleep overs at Casey's house and Sarah's house going into the end of primary school and high school

14. What was the First thing you did this morning? 
      In an incredibly first world way, I checked my phone to see if my Mum had text any news about my Nan and then went on my computer to turn on Spotify

15. First concert you ever went to? 
      I went when I was 13 to see Busted with my friend Mariam from high school in Birmingham - they were being supported by McFly before they were big

16. First broken bone?
       I've never actually broken a bone... #knockonwood
 
17. First movie you remember seeing?
       The first movie I have vivid memories of is Oliver - I used to watch it with my Nan pretty much every time I went to her house when I was little and after we would eat beetroot sandwiches and sing the 'Gotta Pick A Pocket Or Two" song while I tried to sneakily take a handkerchief from her pocket without her noticing - she always let me win

18. First sport you were involved in?
      I was, and still am slightly, involved in Tenpin Bowling, which is a weird sport for most people. I loved playing tennis and doing javelin and shot put at school, but bowling has always been my sport

19. First tweet?
       Not all that long ago...I'm a Spring Chicken of blogging. I tweeted 
"Blog sorted and live! Check it out now at www.rachaelmckenzie.blogspot.com #excited"

20. First Facebook profile pic?

Me and my friends Sadie, Vinnie, Philippa and Tasha on our last day of high school!

21. First piercing? 
 I had my ears pierced when I was nine years old in America, and I remember being really scared of all the tattoos the man had which seems silly now, and then being taken next door by my Mum to a restaurant to stick my ears in glasses of ice #embarrassing

So, I feel this is an old school thing, but I still had fun doing it. If you've done a similar tag, or this tag in fact, let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.