Breaking News

Navigation

Monday 20 April 2015

Summer Boohoo Haul | Accessories & Shoes

Boohoo is quickly becoming one of my favourite online stores, and whilst this blog won't feature any of the clothing items I bought, I wanted to share some of the beautiful accessories and footwear that they have at the moment!

I tend to find that I wear accessories more in the warmer weather - I have no idea why! And Boohoo have some beautiful jewellery this season that I couldn't resist...All the products below can be found at <http://www.boohoo.com>

Mia Peeptoe Open Black Cleated Gladiator Heel | £30


I love these shoes. I've been looking for some really cute black heeled boots that are more appropriate for the spring/summer season. I really love the zip detail down the centre of the shoe and the taken out back and peeptoe. The chunky soft heel makes them really comfortable and easy to walk in as well.

Kendal Pearl Hand Harness | £5


I used to be obsessed with these a few season ago, and I'm really glad they are back in the stores. This one reminds me so much of my Nan, as she always used to wear her pearls with a thin gold chain on special occasions. At just £5 as well it's a fantastic bargain - though this is generally how I feel about most Boohoo products! 

Luisa Double Dove Necklace | £6


This necklace is so adorable. I'm a big fan of anything bird related, and this is definitely my kind of style. I love the fact that they are facing one another, and the length of the necklace means it falls in a really nice position.

Nalia Geo Triangle Earrings | £6


Aztec prints are some of my favourite patterns this season, especially in jewellery. These are available in black and gold as well, but I couldn't pass up the bright colours. They are quite large, but they look really nice with my hair done in a messy up do. I love the combinations of the colours as it reminds me of a mixture of summer jungles and beautiful African designs, but with the Aztec twist and screams summer to me.

Lola Beaded Pendant Necklace | £6


Even though this is quite a simple design, I had to get a long necklace for the spring/summer. I wear a lot more greys and whites in the warmer weather and I thought that the long design and turquoise colour went really well with the outfits I have planned. A lot of the colours I wear are oranges, blues or pinks in the spring generally, and the green stood out, but not in a weird way!

Bella Sling Back Sandal | £12


I love the design of these sandals. They have a really interesting back, with the elasticated heel strap keeping these sandals on your feet really securely, which I was initially quite worried about when I ordered them. They are so comfortable, and really summery and simple, which I love. I'm probably going to get them dirty in about five seconds of wearing them outside, though I think I'm definitely going to be getting more pairs like this!

Ali Stone Cut Out Collar Neckalce | £4


This was another necklace that I thought fit the trends this spring/summer with the Aztec feel to it, and I wanted to get a variety of necklaces, including a collar necklace. The cut out design is really pretty, and I love the pastel green colour of the stone.

Boohoo have such beautiful things this spring/summer! I got quite a few items of clothing as well, which I'm hoping to feature in my Summer Look Book in a few weeks time! on my YouTube channel - you can check this out at <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBej_W1R_x2yHImC9CzGJDg>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.