Breaking News

Navigation

Thursday 14 May 2015

GiftBuzz Interview & Wish List

I was emailed by the lovely Frederica at Gift Buzz, designed to help you browse tonnes of unique and interesting gift ideas for any occasion, and even save them to your wish list and buy them online later! It's filled with an array of goodies from baby and adult clothing and accessories to home ware and entertaining gadgets. I was asked to create my own Wish List, showcasing all of my favourite gift ideas from their website and then was asked to take part in an interview about my experiences being a 'Plus-Size Blogger in a Size 8 World'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check Out My Interview Here
Check Out What's On My Wish List Here
My Wish List is filled with weird and wonderful things, so I hope you enjoy looking at them! Let me know in the comments below what you think of the items I chose, which is your favourite one, and what you thought of my interview!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.