Breaking News

Navigation

Sunday 3 May 2015

#OOTD | Summer Blues

It's been a while since I did an outfit of the day, and after an exciting delivery a few weeks ago from Boohoo and a trip to town with one of my best friends, why not do an OOTD featuring some of the things I got. I'm not really one for OOTD's that are just 'here's what I stuck on today', I much prefer to see what people put together for events and such, so here is what I wore for my friend's birthday meal this weekend...

I love Boohoo recently, as their spring/summer clothing and accessories range is beautiful - and if I could, I would buy all of it! I don't know what it is either, but without realising it, I have managed to buy an awful lot of clothing with blue tones this spring!

My Outfit

Top // Alicia Strappy Front Body, £10, Boohoo  // buy it here
Skort // Molly Printed Scuba Skort, £10, Boohoo // buy it here
Cardigan // Orla Jersey Pocket Cardigan, £10, Boohoo // buy it here
Heels // Pale Blue Stiletto, New Look, £14.99 // unavailable to buy
Necklace // Gold Triple Chain Leaf Necklace, New Look, £9.99 // buy it here

The necklace isn't really visible in the photograph for some reason, so find the store image, courtesy of www.newlook.com below.


I hope you enjoyed this simple OOTD, which I think is going to be perfect for when we get those hotter summer days! You can find all the items above in the links. Let me know in the comments below what your staple summer items are this year.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the colours sooo summery and pretty. And you look lovely xx

Amy - Salt and Chic said...

You look gorgeous I love the skort!

www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

You could win a 30 day course of Skinade in my giveaway worth £90! Enter here!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kirsty 💕 I don't know how I've managed it but all my summery clothes have blue in like the outfit I wore for the Crabtree event haha :p x

Unknown said...

Thanks aww that's so sweet :) I've got really into skorts recently as more than sportswear. I've avoided wearing skirts in the past because of the wind in England and being self conscious but skorts have been my saviour! X

Post a Comment

Twisted Beauty | Rachael McKenzie. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.